Given the rapidly changing situation created by the Coronavirus and in recognition of the paramount importance of the health & safety of our Clients, we are now please to be able to offer Prospective and Existing Clients the facility to attend virtual Seminars and Meetings with us.
We know from the requests for help we are receiving into the office, that there are three big topics on people’s minds regarding their Financial Planning right now:
Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)
- Do you have them?
- If so, are they up to date?
- Are the set up the right way?
- Do they still name the right people as my Attorney’s?
- Do your Attorney’s still have the mental or physical capacity to act on your behalf?
- Have your circumstances changed since they were drawn up, for example have you divorced or re-married?
- Have your children become young adults who you would now want to be your named Attorney’s?
- Have any family members who have turned 18 put their own LPA’s in place?
- Are your LPA’s registered with the Office of the Public Guardian?
Wills & Estate Planning
- Do you have a valid Will?
- If so, is it up to date?
- Does it still name the right people you want to be your beneficiaries?
- Have you divorced since making it, as this affected the validity of your Will?
- Have your personal circumstances changed in any way?
- Have your tax liabilities changed?
- Has your Estate value grown, creating an Inheritance Tax liability?
- Is your Wishes Letter up to date and representative of what you want to happen to your Estate when you eventually passed on?
- Do young adults in your family have a Will in place?
- If you don’t have a valid Will in place, do you understand what will happen to your Estate when you die?
- Do you have a Pre-paid Funeral Plan in place?
- If so, is it still representative of your current wishes and expectations of your funeral plans?
- If you don’t have one, have you considered how you family might fund your funeral when you are no longer here?
- Do you know the options available to you to spread the costs of putting a Pre-Paid Plan in place?
If you are looking for help with any of these topics and questions, or you want to talk about any other Financial Planning matters, then Redwood have lots of ways to help you:
- Book to attend one of our FREE Public Will Review Seminars *
- Request a FREE link to a recording of a FREE Public Will Review Seminar to watch at home on your PC or on a mobile device. Call 01489 877 547
- Book a no-obligation Virtual Video or Telephone Initial Meeting with one of our Expert Advisers: Call 01489 877 547
- Book a no-obligation One to One Initial Meeting at our Offices in Droxford, Hampshire, with one of our Expert Advisers*
Redwood Financial is one of the south’s leading Investments, Pensions, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning providers and we are dedicated to helping families to grow, protect and enjoy their wealth. With our unrivalled knowledge of Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate, Pensions, Savings & Investments, we can advise on any situation.
*Please note: We are keeping our Seminars and one to one meetings under constant review and may cancel these based on the latest expert medical advice and Government guidance.